We deal with a range of flying insects including wasps, bees, flies, and moths, on a daily basis which gives us confidence to respond to demanding situations within 24 hours in a professional and courteous manner.
We implement eradication measures if an infestation exists and offer advice on any necessary arrangements to prevent infestations from occurring.
Prevention is paramount to good pest control and we should all aim to deny –
- Breeding Areas – proper waste disposal, cut back undergrowth, repair drains/structures.
- Access – seal any holes/gaps, upkeep routine maintenance.
- Food/water and warmth – cover/enclose food, clean as you go.
On undertaking a Service Agreement our customers are provided with a Treatment Report folder containing –
- Customer Information and Site Risk Assessment
- Contract Specification and Area Checklist
- COSHH Information
- Product Data Sheets if required
- Treatment Reports showing technician’s findings and recommendations
We are able to supply, fit and service:
- Electronic fly killers
- Fly screen windows and doors
- Chain link doors and mesh curtain doors
We also offer insecticide and fogging treatments where necessary.